Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kansas State homers attack your College Football Czar


Greetings friends. It appears your friendly and humble College Football Czar has caused quite a stir among Kansas State homers on Twitter. ESPN so-called College Football Expert, Kirk Herbstreit had a question on college football and who better then then me to answer that question. Kirk wanted to know who was the better team between Florida of the SEC and Kansas State of the Big 12. I answered his what seemed to be a rather obvious rhetorical question and tweeted my response back to Kirk. My response caused a lot of controversy among the K State homers on Twitter and people against "big-boy football."

I admitted K State was a good team, dear friends. Now that is unlike Notre Dame who is just plan average, and nothing more than a Boise State of 2012. All I said was that K-State being a good team would be a 5th or 6th place team in the SEC. No harm, no foul right folks? Now those of us that follow college football know the SEC is where the big boys play. I mean we all get that right friends? However there is no sense on harping on that cold, hard fact now is it dear friends?

Let’s get down to some of these vicious comments from Kansas State homers directed towards me. And yes, my feelings are a little bit hurt this evening. 






In case you cannot carefully see the avatar associated with this clown, it is a picture of deer with a sign holding up OU sucks. Well the last time I checked mr. longhorn, OU just put 60+ on you. Plus let's not forget, you were too afraid to even join the SEC, because you would have been reduced to the relevance of Vanderbilt or Kentucky on the football field, so kindly stifle yourself. 




Look at this guy. “Dumb Southern Conservative” he says. If being against the north and liberalism is dumb, then you can call me King of the Idiots.








Kansas State would beat Bama or Florida by 3 TD’s? Hahahahaha. Now that’s funny. And I’ve always said people that cuss do so because they are not very intelligent and this guy proves my point.



My apologies for this potty mouth. I had to clean up his awful language. We in the South appreciate Godly language. I will not dignify a response, but I do want to add that I like country music, sucking crawfish heads, and college football played in Confederate states. 












I don’t know how one can be considered an idiot and still the College Football Czar. Perhaps you sir flunked my College Football 101 course. 







Now I don’t know why this felt the need to say the s-word, but the same argument holds as I mentioned above in regards to cussing.








Stupid… What do you know anyway. You’re probably one of those obama supporters.







Arrogance? Puh-lease! Just because the SEC wins the national championship every year while I provide award-winning, top-notch commentary on such points doesn’t make me arrogant; it just makes me correct. Let's do one more review of a silly attack on your humble college football expert.







You are calling me a two-year old? Well sir, as the Oklahoma State coach likes to say, I’m a man, I’m 40! One day when your peers recognize you as the College Football Czar then and only then, can you make such harsh criticisms of someone of my lofty status. 

just hope in a world full of hate, that college football can bring us together. As Les Miles once said, the SEC is "big-boy football". And just as Missouri and Texas A&M are finding our right now, the national title comes through the Deep South. Now that we all understand, I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Sincerely,
Kevin Parnella
College Football Czar



No comments:

Post a Comment